The Brain Speaks 2
This course builds on the content learned in The Brain Speaks 1 course. While TBS1 gives an overview of the brain, in this course you will deal with specific dysfunctions and patterns that are often encountered in practice. You will also expand your working with perception of the whole brain and the different layers working together.
- Learn to work more effectively with traumatic brain injuries, concussions, and strokes
- Understand the autistic brain and how to work with it using the latest research
- Learn cutting-edge research and information about emotional trauma, post-traumatic stress disorder, and chronic stress and how they affect brain anatomy and physiology, and how we address them with CranioSacral Therapy
- You will learn about the conditions for healthy brain development in utero and in early childhood and what happens when these conditions are not present; how these deficits can be treated with CranioSacral Therapy and Therapeutic Imagery and Dialogue
- With the latest research results on the positive effects of meditation on the structure and function of the brain, you will learn how to use this information with CranioSacral Therapy to help healthy customers achieve optimal brain function
Experience in sensitive, light-touch palpation, successful attendance and practice of The Brain Speaks 1 and preferably SomatoEmotional Release 2.
Course fee: € 695
Your time investment is four days from 10 AM til 6 PM.
Upledger Instituut Nederland, Weltevreden 4a, 3731 AL De Bilt (near Utrecht)
International Upledger students
Please contact Annick at email@example.com