You may sign up for this course if you have experience in sensitive, light-touch palpation, successful attendance in CranioSacral Therapy 1 (CS1), CranioSacral Therapy 2 (CS2) and SomatoEmotional Release 1, with a thorough working knowledge of the concepts and techniques introduced in CS1 & CS2.
Upledger Instituut Nederland, Weltevreden 4a, 3731 AL De Bilt (near Utrecht)
International Upledger students
Please contact Annick at email@example.com
Your time investment is four days from 10.00 — 18.00 o'clock.
CranioSacral Therapy Techniques for Listening to and Working with the Brain
The Brain Speaks explores the potential for communicating with a person’s brain – namely its subdivisions, structural components and individual neurons.
It’s a candid and in-depth exploration into the possibilities that may be achieved by tapping into the collective consciousness of an organ or tissue using imagery and dialogue. While the class includes lecture, demonstration and hands-on practice, an integral component is the sharing of experiences among participants as they practice and assimilate their encounters while communicating with another person’s brain.
• Receive detailed instruction in neuroanatomy, physiology and biochemical processes of neurological function
• Learn to palpate these brain parts and recognize dysfunction through direct palpation
• Work using palpation and therapeutic interventions to address these dysfunctions
• Use Therapeutic Imagery and Dialogue, when appropriate, to dialogue directly with the affected brain parts to affect a therapeutic outcome
• Upledger, J. (1997). A brain is born. Exploring the birth and development of the central nervous system. Berkely: North Atlantic Books
Erkenning The brain speaks 1 als na- en/of bijscholing
• VBAG Vereniging ter Bevordering van Alternatieve Geneeswijzen
• LVNT Landelijke Vereniging Natuurgeneeskundig Therapeuten